Tuesday, May 17, 2011

KID CUDI @ THE COVE (FAKE?!?!)



I'm sure everyone has heard the bad news about "Cudder's Summer" @ the Cove with Kid Cudi. Bad news is that Cudi came out on tumblr and twitter and let everyone know the shows fake.Than again I also heard this can be fake. It was a misunderstanding with the promotion group and Cudi's management. I was counting the days for this! Cudi never comes to Miami. Deep down inside I kind of had a feeling something was going to go bad with this concert.  I hope he's not being a hater. He better come friday or ASAP. I know all you Cudi fans are #heated about this. Let him know on twitter! @wizardcud. Here is what he said on tumblr and twitter....

"The show promoted for May 20th in Miami is fake, dont fall for it, If you already bought tickets, you might wanna go pay somebody a visit cause they owe you your money back! Handle that!"
-Kid Cudi

We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

One Love,
Miami HighLIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment